Dear Z-Cloud users,
We are happy to announce a new version of Z-Cloud service.
This new version brings first generation of Mobile Interface to your Z-Cloud. Use https://z-cloud.z-wave.me:<port>/mobile.html to access your interface (we suggest to use User rather than Admin account). All modern mobile web browsers are supported: Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, iPod.
How to switch to new version? Just connect to Z-Cloud and you are done! All configurations you made in Z-Cloud (device configurations and home automation) are still valid. Z-Cloud update should be fully transparent to you.
New in Z-Way/Z-Cloud Version 2012-01-13
- Mobile interface
- Explorer Frame support — network self healing and self reorganization is possible if your stick and most of devices are based on SDK 4.5x
- Network Wide Inclusion support — include new devices in plug & play mode! Stick and device to be included both need to be based on SDK 4.5x
- Support of some door locks
- Support of smart metering device
- Firmware upgrade is possible for devices supporting upgrades over Z-Wave
- Error are reported in the user interface with verbal descriptions
- Better Russian translation
- Lots of bugs fixed both in the Z-Cloud infrastructure and the Z-Way software.
The theme of the current release was Mobile Interface and network stability. Z-Cloud and Z-Way prooved to work perfectly as the central controller for networks with more than 60 devices! The theme of the next release we are working on is the support of new door lock devices with security.
Feel free to contact us in case of any problems with Z-Cloud.
Happy New Z-Cloud!