New forum

Official announcements from Z-Wave.Me team. Check this forum to get information about new releases and bug fixes.
PoltoS

New forum

Post by PoltoS »

Due to problems with bots and spam attacks we decided to turn off the old website and the forum and make a new one: http://forum.z-wave.me/

Now the forum is back to help you to play with your RaZberry and find solutions with all kind of Z-Wave.Me products.

Hopefully we have transfered all the content from the old forum to the new one, but you will need to restore passwords.

If you see any bug on the forum, please do not hesitate to contact us!
pz1

Re: New forum

Post by pz1 »

Good to have a new forum engine. I hope this will inspire more user interaction!
Pieter
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
pz1

Be careful while editing posts imported from the old forum

Post by pz1 »

In edit mode I do not get the URL's from the imported older posts. Be reminded to update links in your older posts before you save!
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Also take in mind that editing old post (ported from the old forum) will break the old layout. It is better not to edit them.
droll

Post by droll »

Excellent - thank you for having enabled again the forum!
galmok

Post by galmok »

Any reason why my account has been subscribed to 27! pages of topics? I am literally getting emails for every post made!
galmok

Post by galmok »

Also, mark all only marks 1 page and not all... so I have to mark "all" 27 times to remove all subscriptions.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Good point. We will check this. Please give more details. Have you been subscribed to post with you only or to all posts?
zimmerleut

Post by zimmerleut »

Unfortunately it seems the spammers have discovered the forum again as well :cry:
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

We have cleaned it back and improved spam filters. If you see the spam again, please report us - we will improve more and more our anti-spam until we get rid of them.