Windows version of Z-Way

Official announcements from Z-Wave.Me team. Check this forum to get information about new releases and bug fixes.
Nomader

Re: Windows version of Z-Way

Post by Nomader »

Is the windows version working ok?
I can not seem to be able to download any online apps.. i tried several server versions.

smarthome UI error
unable to download app

in the log i see: Callback execution error: ReferenceError: installer is not defined
is there a WORKING version any where? or simply a windows version does not really exist?
Nomader

Post by Nomader »

do you need to actually have a uzb installed to use the app store.. I am just checking the software to see if it suits me.. maybe this is the reason the app store is not working?
pz1

Post by pz1 »

Yes, you do need either a RaZberry controller or a UZB!+lincense.
Alternatively you can see the contents of the app store here: http://developer.z-wave.me/
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

@Nomader you can check the Z-Way just by downloading the s/w. But to work with Z-Wve devices you will of course need a UZB+license

As for the problem with installer, indeed, there is a problem - we forgot to add it to Windows project. It does not work. You can still have a look on the site as @pz1 suggested and even doewnload and put them in automation/modules folder. We will fix it shortly.
Nomader

Post by Nomader »

ok thanks for the replies guys.. Just getting started with the hobby :)