Error 500 when activating Clima Schedule

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
hhg

Error 500 when activating Clima Schedule

Post by hhg »

Hi

ZWave and Zwave.Me newbie here.... but I have a problem with Climate Schedules.

Every time I try to activate my Climate Schedule, there is briefly a popup with error code 500.

I can't tell if the schedule actually is activated or not.

But from Map view, right click on a location, select Clima Schedule->My Schedule I receive an Error:
Climate schedule activation: Error: NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest 101

Under Device Control->Thermostats it says "Automatically controlled" which kind of indicate a schedule is active, but under Automation->Zone states "Climate schedule is undefined" and Change Climate Schedule gives the Error 500.

The zone contains 1 Thermostat: A Danfoss Living Connect

Best regards

hhg

PoltoS

You have to save Areas and Climate Shedules

Post by PoltoS »

It seems you have just created your area and a climate scedule. Have you saved them both? Be sure to press Save in Map and Climate Scedule tabs.Next version of Z-Way will generate more meaningful error messages - that would help in future.
hhg

They are saved

Post by hhg »

Hi

Thanks for a quick response.

Both Area and Climate Schedule are saved. I'm able to open both several days after creation, on a different PC, so yes, I think they must be saved.
But I'm still getting the error 500.

Looking forward to more meaningful error messages.

Another related question: There seems to always being 3 degrees diffidence between the display on the Danfoss device, and the temperature shown under Device Control->Thermostats, the later being highest.

But according to my ST814, the room temperature matches the device display, and not the one shown in Z-Cloud.

Best regards

hhg
PoltoS

Try to reconnect to Z-Cloud

Post by PoltoS »

Try to disconnect your Z-Connector and connect again. This might help. New Z-Cloud version will come only next week.

It is normal that your Danfoss shows not the same value as in Z-Cloud. This is due to strange behaviour of Living Connect - with Z-Cloud/Z-Way it will always show 18 degrees then in automatic mode.

But since climate schedule activation failed, it might happen, that your device are still not managed by schedule, so they show exactly same temperature as them maintain.
dplock

Error 500 when activating Climat Schedule

Post by dplock »

I get the same issue. I have tried Activating the Climate Schedule from both its own drop down and from the Zone States screen and get the same error.
jorisdekloris

me 2

Post by jorisdekloris »

I've halted the server because of unresponsivness. After this i've got an error 500 whilst activating the climate schedule.
jorisdekloris

setting the temperature

Post by jorisdekloris »

setting the temperature also results in an error: http://imageshack.us/f/809/naamloosysh.png/

PoltoS

Strange... The problem is caused by missing data from device

Post by PoltoS »

Try to go in Expert mode and run in Expert Commands ThermostatSetPoint Get command. After the first wakeup the problem should vanish.
jorisdekloris

doesnt work

Post by jorisdekloris »

I've tried this multiple times. Ik seems to work but it doenst active the climate schedule on the HRT4. After a day or so it gives the error again.
PoltoS

Please try again

Post by PoltoS »

We have fixed one bug, but we have not devices currently to test it. Please report us back results.