Aeon usb stick - Danfoss Living Connect

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Anboni

Aeon usb stick - Danfoss Living Connect

Post by Anboni »

I have issues trying to pair an Aeon usb stick with a number of Danfoss Living Connect using zwave.me. I do not find the trio working as a very stable match.

I had no problem identifying the Danfoss thermostats, but controlling them is a different issue. The connection to zwave.me seems very instable, secondly the thermostats doesn't update on commands from zwave.me. The first two thermostats updated the first couple of days (but no longer), the remaning thermostats are displaying in zwave, but no update at all. They have all completed interview, and I have also re-interviewed hoping for a solution.

In general the zwave.me connection seems very unstable. I very often get error messages and part of the zwave.me not working/updating. For example not displaying any icons. The only solution so far has been to disconnect and reconnect again.

I am using a new install of Windows 7 and Chrome browser. Hoping for a solution or suggestions.
PoltoS

Please try again - we have raised resources on our server.

Post by PoltoS »

It seemed we had quite a lot of client connected these days.

Please try again and report us if it is better now.
Anboni

Thanks

Post by Anboni »

Looks much better today. I haven't tried connecting for a couple of days, I have been busy elsewhere. Today connection is fine and updating.