Do not see devices under 'Aktoren' which are availabel under 'Device Status'

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
schwarzenbergf

Do not see devices under 'Aktoren' which are availabel under 'Device Status'

Post by schwarzenbergf »

For some reason I cannot see anymore 8 of my devices (most of them dimmer 507900 from Merten) under 'Aktoren' (sorry, I have the German localization, don't know what is there in English, maybe 'Actors'?).
They are visible in 'Device Status' and also in the 'Device Configuration' tab. Even in 'Zones' they are visible and usable.
These are all devices with addresses less than 11, or with other words, the list under '.Actors' starts with address 11.

What can I do to get them back under 'Aktoren' ?

Thanks,

Frank

PoltoS

We hve updated Z-Cloud recently

Post by PoltoS »

Have you restarted your instance? Reconnet Z-Connector and reload the page in browser after srver is restarted. This should help.
PoltoS

As we see in our code, the

Post by PoltoS »

As we see in our code, the only reason not to see the device in this list is due to some other instance announced by the device. With Merten devices that uses MultiInstance in their s/w it might happen that you have configured to send some MultiInstance commands to Z-Cloud. In such case it will think this device to have multiple instances and will not show instance 0, while all other instances are empty. (So, nothing is shown).This is certainly a logical gap in our Z-Way/Z-Cloud - we have never thought about this case. The only idea is to explicitely delete the instance by running in JS debug console:runCmd('devices[XXX].instances.Delete(NNN)'), where XXX is device Id, NNN is the instance Id not equal to 0. To get it browse the object ZWaveAPIData.devices[XXX].instances.Another easy idea is to re-interview the device. Both will solve the problem only for a while.We will fix this bug in future. Thank you for reporting your problem.
schwarzenbergf

re-interview worked

Post by schwarzenbergf »

Thanks, re-interview worked for now. At least I know a work-around now.
Best regards,
Frank