Module If Then

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Isaksson

Module If Then

Post by Isaksson »

Module If Then is broken in version v2.1.1 i had to revert to the old version that was included in v2.0.1 to get it to work again.
And please, use version numbers on Modules, it is hard to find the working one when all is version 1.0.0 Stabile
ronie

Re: Module If Then

Post by ronie »

Hi,

yes youre right. Unfortunately after releasing v2.1.1 this new version of If/Then was broken, although it works fine before. Meanwhile I've fixed this and raised it's version number to v.2.0.4, to avoid more confusions.

Fyi: The old If/Then of v2.0.1 is similar to the app 'Device- and Elementassociation' in v2.1.1 . The If/Then from v2.1.1 is an improved version of the old one. But we decided to keep labeling and description as it is, so I can understand why this is confusing. Please pardon for this.

The latest version you can find here:
https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/home-autom ... les/IfThen on our developers branch.

I think this will also available in our next v2.1.1-rc3 (Not stable version!)
Isaksson

Post by Isaksson »

Hello.
Thanks for the reply, and for the good information.

Great that you will start using the version number, that will make it so much easier :)
pz1

Post by pz1 »

ronie wrote:I think this will also available in our next v2.1.1-rc3 (Not stable version!)
Since you already issued a v2.1.1, you cannot release a newer v2.1.1-rc3. Should at least be v2.1.2-something
ronie

Post by ronie »

pardon, of course :)

will be something like v2.1.2-something