Touchscreen friendly interface

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
tontze

Touchscreen friendly interface

Post by tontze »

Hi !

I have not yet tested/bought touchscreen for raspberry, before i do, is there touchscreen friendly full screen interface available ?

I was hoping to mount 7" screen to wall for user interface, but i dont want to do it via webpage or such..

-T
fez

Re: Touchscreen friendly interface

Post by fez »

You could run a browser fullscreen.
The current web interface is touch friendly.
10neWulf

Post by 10neWulf »

In Raspian you can run chrome in "Kiosk mode" and have it launch on boot. this is what I have done, with the 7" raspberry pi touch screen.

However, I have designed a UI which better utilises the touchscreen. I am now in the process of linking with the ZWay API.
Attachments
ZwayControl.jpg
ZwayControl.jpg (333.86 KiB) Viewed 7486 times
iTommix

Post by iTommix »

10neWulf wrote:
14 Jan 2017 07:25
In Raspian you can run chrome in "Kiosk mode" and have it launch on boot. this is what I have done, with the 7" raspberry pi touch screen.

However, I have designed a UI which better utilises the touchscreen. I am now in the process of linking with the ZWay API.
Hi,

i do running ZWay with chrome in Kiosk-Mode on Raspberry with 7" Display. Is there any progress on this?

For me the accessories looks too big on the screen, and even the Menu for maintaining ZWay is needless there. Would be nice to have a Skin looks like Homekit on iOS-Devices.

Regards

Thomas