"missing" Battery Devices after reinstallation

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Jarry

"missing" Battery Devices after reinstallation

Post by Jarry »

Hi together,

last night my SD Card in my Raspi 2 died.
After reinstallation (and upgrade to a Pi3 and v3.0.0) the system can not communicate with my battery powered devices (Fibaro smoke sensor, Aeotec wallmote and nodon Wallswitch).
I had the chance to use an older backup, and all devices were found in general, but all with generic names like "BatteryDevice _10"
Even the mains-operated devices had the same problem, but with a "force Interview" everything went fine. Even a battery operated Danfoss Radiator Valve Thermostat went fine.
But no chance with the other battery devices. Maybe a complete exclusion/inclusion cycle will help, but this is only the last option, because of all scenes, and groups needs to be adjusted afterwards.
Any ideas?

best regards

Jarry
PoltoS

Re: "missing" Battery Devices after reinstallation

Post by PoltoS »

This means you lost all data if smart home. Please restore the backup from smarthome
Jarry

Post by Jarry »

i already restored it from the backup,
but this was the outcome. all details about all devices were lost. for the mains powered devices, i had the chances to "relearn" all details, but most of the battery powered devices, will not "talk" to the base, even when they are awake
nakasa

Post by nakasa »

Jarry wrote:
13 Oct 2019 20:58
i already restored it from the backup,
but this was the outcome. all details about all devices were lost. for the mains powered devices, i had the chances to "relearn" all details, but most of the battery powered devices, will not "talk" to the base, even when they are awake
Hi buddy, I guess the data backup was not completed before this breakdown. Sadly there is no chance to get back most probably.

Regards,
Nasaka Smith