Rules triggered by scene in the new UI

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
fez

Rules triggered by scene in the new UI

Post by fez »

I migrated recently my rules and scenes to the "new" web UI rules and scenes. I find this a good upgrade, offers a much better overview and replaces basically several from the previous modules.
The migration worked apparently seamlessly. Apparently, because scenes containing other scenes referenced still the old scenes, rules containing scenes still referenced the old scenes, so it was still a lot of work to complete the migration.
(Logical) Rules triggered by scene didn't migrate properly, so I set up these again from scratch, but here the feature is broken.

Trigger by scene doesn't trigger. ... This is a quite neat feature, please verify and fix it.
PoltoS

Re: Rules triggered by scene in the new UI

Post by PoltoS »

Noted, we will check it
alphons

Post by alphons »

I have a lot of problems with, scenes and rules since upgradeing to version 3.0.0 aswell. Tried 3.0.1 in Buster, same problems.
Very unstable. Doesn`t trigg every time, and sometimes get a error for devices added to the scenes, and no devices show up if trying to add new scenes. A reboot seems to fix it for a period,....

Another problem with version 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 is that my Fibaro wall plugs "doesn`t support configuration" in this version. But configuration has been supported for this devices in earlier versions.
alphons

Post by alphons »

Fibaro wall plugs is configurable again in version 3.0.2 even though the UI tells they are not.