Heating control not working after reboot

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Franz Winchester

Heating control not working after reboot

Post by Franz Winchester » 18 Jan 2020 17:03

Hi,
on my RaspberryPi 3B with a Razberry Z-Wave-Module (latest firmware) I am running Raspbian Stretch (latest version) with ZWay 3.0.3. So far so good.
But as erveryone might imagine I want to automatically reboot the system periodically (keyword crontab reboot). The problem that occurs is that the heating control does not start itself. To bring it to work I have to change something in the heating control and save it. If I do nothimg the heating control is struck at the ststuas from the moment of reboot. Does anyone know a solution fot this matter?
I tried this with several completely new installed systems on two different Raspberry Pies with Raspbian Stretch. Always the same problem. I also wanted to check the issue with Raspbian Buster, but I was not able to installs Z-Way on Buster. The installation was always aborted with error messages to with I found no help (so I gave it up).
Thank you

Thomas

PoltoS

Re: Heating control not working after reboot

Post by PoltoS » 20 Jan 2020 10:58

Can you make screenshots of your settings so we can reproduce?

Franz Winchester

Re: Heating control not working after reboot

Post by Franz Winchester » 14 Feb 2020 15:24

Hi, screenshots make no sense, because nothing is different in the screens. The automatic change of temperatures does not work until I change something in the settings (Normally I change the "Automatisierte Rücksetzzeit" from 1 to 2 hours and back). After hitting "save" the heatimg control starts his work. I know of other users that are faced with the same issue.Image