New release candidate of available now!

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
pofs

Re: New release candidate of available now!

Post by pofs »

sdh wrote:When I try to connect via https://find.zwave.me, my browser throws a certificate expired error. Are others seeing the same. Will the certificates get updated soon.
I don't see how it is expired, because it says it expires on September 6 2014. But the root certificate is not a well-known authority, so the browser doesn't trust it. Just ignore the warning for now, it will be fixed later.
SolarFlor

Post by SolarFlor »

billyboy wrote:Could you please share some demo code how you did it? Also which files you changed.
Si per favore.
It would be very appreciated
n0ahg

Post by n0ahg »

Most of the sliders don't work for the Fibaro Motion Sensor, for example parameter 64, and if I try to enter a value such as 7200 it is changed to 32769

I'm trying to set up automation so every time the motion sensor reports the temperature it is saved to a JSON file in storage. As I can't set the report interval I can't see if the rest is working or not.
Last edited by n0ahg on 16 May 2014 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
fredaim

Post by fredaim »

hi,

I confirm motion sensor doesn't work well on razberry. More parameters can not be set. Many problems in the ZDDX file (xml), I think.
Moreover the motion sensor is well see but I've lost the sensors in the GUI of razberry. Therefor no returns in Domoticz.
pofs

Post by pofs »

n0ahg wrote:Most of the sliders don't work for the Fibaro Motion Sensor, for example parameter 64, and if I try to enter a value such as 7200 it is changed to 32769

I'm trying to set up automation so every time the motion sensor reports the temperature it is saved to a JSON file in storage. As I can't set the report interval I can't see if the rest is working or not.
fredaim wrote:hi,

I confirm motion sensor doesn't work well on razberry. More parameters can not be set. Many problems in the ZDDX file (xml), I think.
Moreover the motion sensor is well see but I've lost the sensors in the GUI of razberry. Therefor no returns in Domoticz.
Yes, there are errors in XML file for this device. Try to replace existing XML with this one, and see if resolves your issues (not sure if it addresses all the errors, but most of them).
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

We have updated it solving few problems in this ZDDX. You can try to update.
n0ahg

Post by n0ahg »

I can now set parameter 64 so I will continue testing. Thank you.

I'm now trying to get the Sensor values logging module working to JSONFile, recording the temperature whenever it is reported by the sensor (now every 15 minutes)

Edit, I think I see the reason now. This appears in the log file

[2014-05-17 12:54:46.567] --- Starting module Sensor values logging
[2014-05-17 12:54:46.583] ERROR SensorValueLogging Device ZWayVDev_4:0:49:1 isn'
t a sensor (sensorMultilevel).

It works after changing the following

// Check if device is a switch
if ("sensor" !== device.get("deviceType")) {
// Exit initializer due to invalid device type
console.log("ERROR", "SensorValueLogging Device", this.config.device, "isn't a sensor", "(" + device.get("deviceType") + ").");
return;
}

to

// Check if device is a switch
if ("sensorMultilevel" !== device.get("deviceType")) {
// Exit initializer due to invalid device type
console.log("ERROR", "SensorValueLogging Device", this.config.device, "isn't a sensor", "(" + device.get("deviceType") + ").");
return;
}
Last edited by n0ahg on 17 May 2014 19:04, edited 4 times in total.
fredaim

Post by fredaim »

hi,
@pofs, your xml is very better. I see and I can set all parameters. Thanks.

@PoltoS, "... in this ZDDX..." which ZDDX? I do an UpdateXMLs.sh, it's seem always the same...
SolarFlor

Post by SolarFlor »

PoltoS wrote:We have released RC3.
After:

wget -q -O - razberry.z-wave.me/install/v1.7.0-rc3 | sudo bash

should we also:

rm -Rf automation
git clone https://github.com/Z-Wave-Me/home-automation.git automation
cd automation
git checkout develop

:?:
fredaim

Post by fredaim »

So!
OK, i can set params on the fibaro motion sensor. But...

After I move it (the ball), I never see their sensor in razberry UI. Domoticz continue to receive infos (temperature, detection...).
After restart of razberry software: UI's razberry shox the device but not the sensors and domoticz can't get informations about detection, temperature....

Somedy has an idea? The xml?