Netatmo app

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
paaland

Netatmo app

Post by paaland »

The Netatmo app works fine for temperature, humidity & CO2, but except for initial value wind and rain is not updated. As you can see below values for wind (speed & direction) was read once when app was added, but not updated since.

The sensors have value on netatmo native web app so I know they are supposed to be updated. Removing and re-adding the app updates the values again, but only once.
paaland

Re: Netatmo app

Post by paaland »

Don't know where you have the NetAtmo app code. Could not find it on github to make a pull request. So I'll just post my changes here.
The module type names for wind and rain sensors seems to have changed for the getmeasurement api call to netatmo. Simply changeing them fixed the app again.

Updated file:
index.js
ronie

Post by ronie »

Hi paaland,

it's uploaded. Please have a look at the v1.1.3 of the NetAtmo App.
The icon has also changed to the official Smart Home Icon of NetAtmo ;)

https://developer.z-wave.me/?uri=public#/web/apps/174

Thx for your support!!
paaland

Post by paaland »

Hi, that's great. The new version works good. Could I encourage you to put the code on github? Would make changes and additions so much easier.
Kositch

Post by Kositch »

I am using Z-Wave.me 2.3.6 on my WD My Cloud. I have installed NetAtmo app version 1.1.3 and it is great app, but I can't use it.

After a while, my whole Z-Wave.me crashes and stops running. I have to disable the app on dev.netatmo and reboot Z-Wave.me server to stop server from crashing.

Anyone experienced this?

Thanks in advance!
tiimbo

Post by tiimbo »

Hi, my additional modules are not showing under 2.3.7?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

may be they are marked as "system" and then go in personal settings and allow to show system modules.

System are modules that are not for normal users, but for experts
DarkBeard

Post by DarkBeard »

Hello. Now this application does not work correctly. I use z-way 2.3.8 and the application does not show my two additional internal weather station modules netatmo.