sudo apt-get install libyajl2
PoltoS

This is work in progress.

Post by PoltoS »

This is work in progress.
PoltoS

Thanks for the tip! I forgot

Post by PoltoS »

Thanks for the tip! I forgot to mention this obvious step ;)
JV

Works now, but lost message logging

Post by JV »

Seems to work fine with library install. however, not usable for me since I used the raw messages in the logging to compensate for the fact that the motion sensor in the EZ-Motion is not correctly supported.

That is why I had a python script tail the log and look for something like ''01 09 00 04 00" followed by device id and the level.

Strange thing is the messages were sent by the device. I guess the fact they do not show on the GUI or the ZWaveAPI is that somehow the EZMotion motion sensor has class 'Generic' in the Z-Way GUI (not State as should be for motion devices), whereas the temp and light sensors work just fine. I guess this is a bug.

My questions:
1. Is there another way to re-enable the raw message logging?
2. Can you fix the EZ Motion 'Generic' bug...
3. Can I 'fix' the 'Generic' bug by changing a zddx template or something?

Thanks! I use quite a lot of motionsensors, so this is really important to me. And yes, I know I should not make assumptions on the contents of log files, but I did not know of another way...
pofs

You can re-enable raw message

Post by pofs »

You can re-enable raw message logging by adding <log-level>0</log-level> to config.xml.
It is the new configuration option, and it was not included into default config file yet.
rgroothuis

Cross origin requests are only supported for HTTP

Post by rgroothuis »

I installed the "razberry.z-wave.me/install/v1.4-rc1" version without any problems. When running the demo application I get multiple of the following error message in the console window:

And second problem, when running the z-way-demo.html application I get the following error message:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load %3192.168.0.160:8083/ZWaveAPI/Data/0. Cross origin requests are only supported for HTTP. jquery.js:7950

Any idea what went wrong?

Edit: extra info: I downgraded to the previous version and then the z-way-demo.html is working again.
PoltoS

Thanks, we will fix this.

Post by PoltoS »

Thanks, we will fix this. After refactoring our HTTP server this piece of code was lost...
Nejc

Hi all.

Post by Nejc »

Hi all.
First of all, I would like to congratulate for amazing work on Razberry project.

I'm using Razberry as a bridge between Openremote and Z-wave devices. It works great.
Yesterday I updated my razberry server to a new version 1.4 and I saw the implementation of new classes which is great, but I also saw some bugs. When I click on Device configuration -> Danfoss Living Connect 2.51 I get error: method_guilnit: values[] size differs from number of parameters. Also on Map side I can’t see background ground plan image.

Now to my main question:
To control Razberry API I added openremote.js module to the standard Razberry automation engine. In file main.js I added lines:

executeFile(automationRoot + "/" + "openremote.js");
startAutomation();

But in new software version 1.4, main.js executable script has been modified and now it doesn't work anymore. Any suggestion, where in the code should I insert execute command for openremote.js file.

And suggestion. I suggest integration of some UI password protection in next versions.

Thanks for help!

Regards,
Nejc
pz1

Thank you for reporting this

Post by pz1 »

Thank you for reporting this bug. I haven't had time to check the Release Candidate myself yet.
Before I started working on the RaZ-OR module they promised that it would work in this way in future versions as well. I therefor do expect it to be fixed in the official 1.4 release.
Pieter
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
PoltoS

Thanks for your bug report.

Post by PoltoS »

Thanks for your bug report. We will evaluate the Danfoss problem, since we have not seen it. May be a Force interview will solve the problem, since some Command Classes have changed in 1.4 vesion.

As for the automation, you need to place your line at the beginning of main.js:
executeFile(automationRoot + "/" + "openremote.js");

Since we are working on the new UI. We will change this main.js a lot, so during update we you might need to restore this line in main.js. We will certainly add ourself something like user.js and let users to write anything inside without being overriden.