Help: All my *actors* suddenly stopped working!!

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Tiptop

Help: All my *actors* suddenly stopped working!!

Post by Tiptop »

I have a serious problem in my RaZberry setup.

All of a sudden, all (!!!) of my actors stopped working without any of my intervention.
Some hours ago, everything worked fine.
Then, I wanted to switch on a light using the Web interface but nothing happened...
Next, I've tried all other wall switches (Everspring AN157), Fibaro FGS211 and roller shutters Fibaro FGR221...
NONE of them works, anymore!!

The strange thing is, ALL of my sensors (motion detectors, windows sensors) still work completely normally!!

I have tried including a NEW actor to my network - this operation works and the strange thing is, this newly included device completely works without problems. At the same time, all other actors are still dead!

After rebooting the RaZberry, the newly added actor is dead, as well.

=> I have completely reset the RaZberry and re-built my whole network again. For some hours, the system runs properly, then, all of a sudden, the same behaviour shows up again!!!!

:-(((((

I really hope that this is a known issue or that there is some debugging info possible...
Tiptop

A night later...

Post by Tiptop »

This morning I checked my broken installation, again and there was a difference:
All battery powered devices showed now the "sun" icon (which was confusing).
When I checked the "Devices configuration" tab, I clicked through all my devices and surprisingly saw that the devices YET AGAIN (!) lost their interview results!
All of my devices shows the state "-++++" with a single "." at the end of the string.

After issuing a re-interview of all devices, things stabilized, again. The actors came to life, again!

This really brings up the question, again, why the RaZperry device seem to have problems too keep the interview status information persistent.
All my other configuration is perfectly valid.
Tiptop

I am completely frustrated!

Post by Tiptop »

Sorry, the topic says all... :-(

About an hour ago after sending my previous reply, the system failed yet again!

I have tried rebooting, re-requesting NIFs, re-interviews etc. pp.
NOTHING (!) helps to bring ANY actor active, again.
All sensors work still completely normal!

Please note that the interview status of all devices is currently +++++! There is no obvious reason for the malfunction - at least not for me.

Again: Please help! Any ideas?!
marco

Re: Help: All my *actors* suddenly stopped working!!

Post by marco »

I'm curious. This is what is now happening to me. Did you solved the problem?
Thank you in any case
Marco
PoltoS

Re: Help: All my *actors* suddenly stopped working!!

Post by PoltoS »

We need log to investigate your case, but we have analysed similiar cases last month and have solved few issues in new v2.2.1, so may be this was already fixed.