2Gig CT-100 Inteview Not Complete

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
PoltoS

We need the log. Also it

Post by PoltoS »

We need the log. Also it seems that you are using Z-Cloud, not RaZberry.
poshul

Log attached

Post by poshul »

Log of interview is here: http://pastebin.com/E0MncF3h (it's rather long to attach in line).

Sorry about being in the wrong forum, should I reopen this in the correct spot?
PoltoS

Indeed, it is about Z-Cloud.

Post by PoltoS »

Indeed, it is about Z-Cloud. Take in mind that we do not develop Z-Cloud anymore - we just keep it alive until we replace it by newer version of Z-Way (used in RaZberry). But it was found that thanks to RaZberry the current price of Z-Wave controller became so low that people do not need cloud anymore, so Z-Cloud development is our minor priority compared to other solutions (RaZberry/Z-Box/Z-Stick with Z-Way for Windows, Mac and Linux - all three being autonomous from the internet).

Your thermostat have indeed a very limited support in Z-Cloud mostly to too new Command Classes used in it.
Nips916

Ct100

Post by Nips916 »

I have the same device in the US. All the instances of 0 interview and function fine, however, this has instance 1 and 2 (SensorMultilevel, Association) which the interview never completes, even when forced. It doesn't show as a fully functioning device but I can use the expert setting to set cooling and heating and temp. Is there a work around to force the interview process beyond what is provided?
PoltoS

Is it in RaZberry or in Z

Post by PoltoS »

Is it in RaZberry or in Z-Cloud?

Association in instances is a very bad idea. I guess how was this certified!
Nips916

Ct100

Post by Nips916 »

Its in RaZberry.
v3n0m

I have a similar issue,

Post by v3n0m »

I have a similar issue, device is recognized partially since I get interview issues. I hope there is a new ETA for the next release mentioned above? Any possibility to get an early beta release maybe? ;)

Thanks.
PoltoS

Our v1.4.1-rc1 version is out

Post by PoltoS »

Our v1.4.1-rc1 version is out for a week. But this have almost nothing to support the CT100. Could you probably try it out and send us a backup of your network just to investigate how the devices looks like.
elegant

Just an fyi, i sent the logs

Post by elegant »

Just an fyi, i sent the logs on this same problem in april (april 6th).Was told it was a problem in the razberry software and would get a follow up after an investigation. Was checking back (7 months later) to see if this and my door lock had ever received support... guess not
PoltoS

What device was it about?

Post by PoltoS »

What device was it about?

All door locks are supported for quite some time, but this thermostats is not just because we are in Europe and this device is not available for us. We can not buy all devices to check if they follow Z-Wave standard. If something works for 100 devices, the problem is certainly in the specific device.

After all, we are ready to check this - just send us the device - we will fix the problem (if it is on our side) and send it back to you.