Strange behaviour in scene+group+bind

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
PoltoS

Re: Strange behaviour in scene+group+bind

Post by PoltoS »

Pipistrello77

Post by Pipistrello77 »

Great. I'm an absolute begginer... i will try.
Pipistrello77

Post by Pipistrello77 »

Impossible for me.
I was trying with no success to install npm and node-inspector. That works no fine for me. Debugger crash when i was trying to see the console in 127.0.0.1:8080.

After this operations... chrome is not working any more to see home automation UI.... ¿? very strange. I'm removing all npm and node-inspector packages at this momento :-(
pz1

Post by pz1 »

Pipistrello77 wrote: I'm removing all npm and node-inspector packages at this momento :-(
You may consider to make an image copy of a working SD Card instalaltion before starting a new experiment. Saved me a lot of agony over the past months. I do use Win32DiskImager on my windows 7 machine. There may be others and better ones. I just found this one.
I do cycle 3 cards.
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
Pipistrello77

Post by Pipistrello77 »

Thanks... its a good advise that normally i do not follow because i'm lazy :-S

Another clue for my problem. I have noticed that this behaviour only affect to "binary" conditions. If a use a multilevel condition -for intance with a wall-plug with metering- all works fine.

The problem is the condition seems to "match" no matter if the state is "on" or "off" despite i have set the condition to "on"...... but only if i operate the lights using UI button instead of phisical wall switches.