Include FGK-101 with 1.7.1-rc2

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
Eximos

Include FGK-101 with 1.7.1-rc2

Post by Eximos »

Hello all

I'm new to z-wave but i'm been trying to include a Fibaro Door sensor (FGK-101) with no luck.

I do keep the tamper sensor triggered and triple press the TMP button on the inside and it seems to be trying for a while when the led flashes. But nothing comes up in the z-way inclusion window. I have added a few other switches as units and they have been working but i cant seem to get the 2 door sensors i have to connect.

Is this a common/known problem so i can stop pulling my hair?

Grateful for help
/ Magnus
SolarFlor

Re: Include FGK-101 with 1.7.1-rc2

Post by SolarFlor »

Maybe it could not help but I realised that, for most of the Fibaro devices, the triple press must be done very quickly.

Anyway I would suggest you to install the official 1.7.1 version
pofs

Post by pofs »

Is there anything in the log after you switch into inclusion mode?
How far are your sensors from RaZberry? Also, are you sure they use the same radio frequency as RaZberry?
Eximos

Post by Eximos »

Seems loosing my patience and pressing the button multiple times very fast (more than 3) worked :)

Maybe this will help someone else. Like SolarFlor said maybe i wasn't quick enough when i counted.

Thank you!
dolam

Post by dolam »

I confirm, my sensor FGBS 001, was included only when I pressed three times faster
tank's to SolarFlor
sdh

Post by sdh »

The problem is that the instructions are very confusing. First three times press only wakes up the device and we need to press three times once again quickly to enable inclusion/exclusion. I struggled a lot with this device initially. After understanding the behavior, I could include the remaining devices fairly easily.