Interview doesnt complete after upgrade to 2.2.0 (Qubino)

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
IZON

Interview doesnt complete after upgrade to 2.2.0 (Qubino)

Post by IZON »

Only The first switch got a complete interview and that was a Qubino 1d realy
The second Qubino switch exactly The same doesnt. IT gets stuck on getting version info.

Also having trouble with fibaro dimmer 2 units only gets 2-3 command classes checked nothing more.

I tried to downgrade but I cant get The units to work again.
Plainsane

Re: Interview doesnt complete after upgrade to 2.2.0

Post by Plainsane »

I have never had an interview work. I always have to wait for it to fail the go back and run each interview step manually, see if that helps.
EdwardPayne

Post by EdwardPayne »

The fibaro dimmer 2 is not compatible with razberry for some reason. It will never complete an interview. It will work but you will never know in the gui if the dimmer is on or off.
hamish

Post by hamish »

Still happens with 2.2.1... On a Qubino Flush 2 relay Binary power switch. It's the interview for Version on instances 1 and 2 that don't complete. The version for instance 0 says it's fine.

Anyone got a fix for this? Workaround? A manual interview doesn't work on the two Versions for inst1/2 either. Still says incomplete.
bogr

Post by bogr »

I have the same problem (flush 2 relay). But since I also have problems with associations - getting the switch in the UI to trigger when switching the in-wall switch manually - I haven't spent any time on this. A suggestion is to check the logs during the interview, and just paste them here and hope for someone from the z-wave.me team to check and verify if it's a problem with the Qubino device or the z-way SW.