Missing Command Class for FGRM-222

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
RichJC

Missing Command Class for FGRM-222

Post by RichJC »

Hi,

I have a problem with an FGRM-222 module.
I have added it OK and the interview completed successfully.
The device is recognised but it is missing the multilevel switch command class.

I have checked the ZDDX file (492-010f-0301-1001-03-03-34-16-16.xml) and it is missing the command class in this file.
I have edited the file so the command classes match what is retrieved in CreateZDDX.
I then ran /opt/z-way-server/ZDDX $ python ./MakeIndex.py.
This hasn't made any difference when interviewing the device.
I have also tried removing and re-adding it.

I can access the command class (0x26) from the ZWaveApi so I know it's working.

How do I get this command class added as part of the virtual device?

Thanks
PoltoS

Re: Missing Command Class for FGRM-222

Post by PoltoS »

As I remember, it has to calibrate itself to preset SwitchMultilevel
RichJC

Post by RichJC »

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have tried running a calibration and nothing appears to have changed.

I've noticed something in the ZDDX file.

Code: Select all

<commandClasses>
  <commandClass id="0020" version="1" supported="true" controlled="false" secure="false" inNIF="false"/>
  <commandClass id="0025" version="1" supported="true" controlled="true" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0031" version="2" supported="true" controlled="true" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0032" version="2" supported="true" controlled="true" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0070" version="1" supported="true" controlled="false" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0072" version="1" supported="true" controlled="false" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0073" version="1" supported="true" controlled="false" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0075" version="2" supported="true" controlled="false" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="007a" version="1" supported="true" controlled="false" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0085" version="2" supported="true" controlled="false" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0086" version="1" supported="true" controlled="false" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0026" version="1" supported="false" controlled="true" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="002b" version="1" supported="false" controlled="true" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0091" version="1" supported="true" controlled="true" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
  <commandClass id="0091" version="1" supported="true" controlled="true" secure="false" inNIF="true"/>
</commandClasses>
What does Supported refer to?

Whatever is causing this problem appears to be with the interview process as I can use the multilevel switch from the ZWaveAPI. I would like to use this with the devices API though

This stops the motor half way
http://ip:8083/ZWaveAPI/Run/devices[5]. ... 6].Set(50).

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

You might need to press Request NIF and then Force interview