Smartthings integration

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
p_carneyrn

Smartthings integration

Post by p_carneyrn »

I'm coming over from the Smartthings platform and I'm new to Zway, but have muddled my way through everything. At this point I still need Smartthings for a few functions and I want to send on/off commands from Smartthings to Z-way server through their API.

The test code, http://192.168.1.210:8083/ZAutomation/a ... command/on, works when sent through a web browser, but not when sent from Smartthings HTTP App. I know the issue is with cookies, but can't figure out what to do. Has anyone figured this out?
p_carneyrn

Re: Smartthings integration

Post by p_carneyrn »

Okay, stupid question. I figured it out. Needed to created Anonymous account and give access to it.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

You can also use authentication. Check Z-Way manual, chapter 13
friarJohn

Post by friarJohn »

Hello, I need help. I did not find the z-wave manual.
Here is what I can't seem to figure out. I want to use the Samsung SmartThings app (iOS) to utilize the RaZberry board on my rpi2. I have the RaZberry working with my z-wave Yale lock already. I need to add automation. I want to use SmartThings to do it. I am not a true programmer, but I can get by with the simpler tasks. Anyone, please help.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

SmartThings app works only with SmartThings controller. Use Z-Way and Z-Wave.Me app with RaZberry
brianaker

Post by brianaker »

For Z-wave, just join the SmartThings Hub to the RaZberry, or the RaZberry to the SmartThings network if you already have a SmartThings setup. I know several people who do this.
I have had my SmartThings Hub hooked to my Razberry hub as a secondary controller for six or so years.
This setup has been stable for years.