Razberry sometimes failing to lock door

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
friarJohn

Razberry sometimes failing to lock door

Post by friarJohn »

I have a Razberry (running v3.2.2) located within 3 meters of a Yale lock (brand new) with a z-wave module installed. On a daily bases the lock fails. I have the lock operating on a schedule (using the Z-Wave>Me web page interface) via the "Automation" > "Schedules" functions (for lack of a better word). Multiple times a day the lock is locking and unlocking with an "auto lock" setting within the Yale lock being set (on/off). This setting of the auto lock parameter is being done by an 'app' I installed called Configurator. This allows the auto lock setting to be changed along with the lock being set (open/closed) in the "Schedules."
I need help identifying why sometimes it fails. I know it fails because either the lock did open/close or the Auto lock setting did not get set, or both. If there is some code to run in the background to help identify failures, then please give details of how to get this code to execute (I am a noobie using Razberry and z-wave).
PoltoS

Re: Razberry sometimes failing to lock door

Post by PoltoS »

Please provide logs from /car/log/z-way-server.log

Please check it to see errors and delivery failures. If you can't catch anything, please send it us.

It is big so post link to a file sharing please. Better only to me or support@z-wave.me.
friarJohn

Re: Razberry sometimes failing to lock door

Post by friarJohn »

Awaiting PoltoS to reply to private message in order to resolution to this issue.
Thank you.