jobs stuck in queue

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
kayjay

jobs stuck in queue

Post by kayjay »

I have upgraded my several years old Smart Home controller to the latest Pi4 + Z-Wave.Me RaZberry 7 Pro (with external Antenna) + latest firmware after experiencing some strange problems with jobs stuck in queue. To my surprise the problem persists. Everything runs OK for a couple of hours or so then new commands do not work. At the same time I see that the job queue has a large number of Items in it and they are not progressing - the timeout field does not change and the queue grows and grows until I restart the z-way-server. I can only assume that this is a bug in code that drives queue. Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks
Keith
toeb

Re: jobs stuck in queue

Post by toeb »

Sounds like the same problem I'm having. But I'm not sure, may be best to create a support ticket. You can do this in the expert interface in the settings section "Report Problem"
kayjay

Post by kayjay »

Have you had any success in resolving it? As I see it there could be a somewhat faulty node but is should never cause the item to get stuck, after all that is what the timeout is there for.
seattleneil

Post by seattleneil »

The queue problem you've encountered is a known bug in Z-Way version 4.1.0 and is actively being worked on by the developers. You can read about the bug in this forum thread: https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f=3417&t=35839

Until a bug fix is released, you may want to install Z-Way version 4.0.3 or install a debug/beta version as discussed in the forum thread listed above.
toeb

Post by toeb »

No its not resolved for me, and I just realized that i have received one of the development versions mentioned in the other thread in my support ticket too...
kayjay

Post by kayjay »

I installed the beta version and so far no reoccurrences of the problem.