Fiabro door/window sensor

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
gertjuhh

Fiabro door/window sensor

Post by gertjuhh »

Today after updating z-way from 1.3.1 to 1.4 my fibaro door/window sensors are not reporting their status.
They only report the correct status after waking up, either manual or after preset amount of time.
Before today updates were instant when contact was opened/closed.
Above applies to modules previously included, as well as a new module included in 1.4

Config as xml

PoltoS

Please force interview for

Post by PoltoS »

Please force interview for your door sensor device. This will fix the problem
gertjuhh

I already tried this

Post by gertjuhh »

I already tried this yesterday, no luck.
But as I said, it also applies to a new device (never used before) which was included (and interviewed) post upgrade.
gertjuhh

I did a nother "force re

Post by gertjuhh »

I did a nother "force re-interview" but problem this exists.
Any other suggestions?
Can somebody confirm a propperly working unit eit z-way 1.4?
PoltoS

We have investigated the

Post by PoltoS »

We have investigated the problem. The ensor indeed never sends reports, but only Basic Set commands. This was handled in previous versions, but can not in newer due to change in Z-Wave standard. We will ask Fibaro to change this in future, but as a workaround one can bind to Basic Set and update SensorBinary.data[NN].level
PoltoS

In fact, we have fixed this.

Post by PoltoS »

In fact, we have fixed this. Will become available soon. We are accumulating small fixes to release v1.4.1
NiklasO

Soon?

Post by NiklasO »

What does "soon" mean? 2 weeks? More?
aidsoid

same problem

Post by aidsoid »

same problem
Colin

Update Please

Post by Colin »

I and many others (please see my other recent comments) are having lots of problems since the release of Version 1.4, can you please tell us when you will release this update?Please note that I reverted back to version 1.3.1 today and everything works perfectly again for me so the fault is most definitely with v1.4.FYI: The Aeon Multisensor and Aeon Door/window Z-wave devices DO NOT work with your version 1.4 properly however they do work perfectly with v1.3.1
garp

How do i revert tot 1.3.1,

Post by garp »

How do i revert tot 1.3.1, with keeping all my settings? Do you have a small how-to?