Everspring AD142 Status

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
teuna

Everspring AD142 Status

Post by teuna »

Hi,

I recently bought a Razberry and installed z-Way. No problem with that.
Added a fibaro dimmer -> no problem with that.

Added Everspring AD142 Dimmer and here i have a problem. The status returned when i switch on or off is wrong.

Here is what's happening :

Lamp Status : Off
Action : Click on On
Real Lamp Status : On
GUI Lamp status : On (perfect)

Action : Click on Off
GUI Lamp status : On
Real Lamp Status : Off (Wrong)

Action : Click on Off again
GUI Lamp status : Off (Finally)
Real Lamp Status : Off

And so on, as it's a dimmer, i explained only On/Off situation, as playing with the dimmer is just a mess, if you're not in front of the lamp, you cannot know the real status with the GUI.

As i said, when you're looking at the lamp, it's not such a problem, but what's the point of using Domotic when you're in your house except if you're too lazy to wake up of your seat. What i want is to be sure i didn't forget to switch off a lamp :)

Anyway, could someone help me with it please. I saw some posts saying it could be a problem with the status report of the plug itself, but nohting regarding the AD142.
If it's the same issue, then would it be possible to have an understandable solution ? I'm no json developper (also was a developper in Java some years ago), but didn't understand a word in the answers i found saying just "You could use ...."

The answer i'd like is : I'm using Z-Way and what can i do to make it work correctly :
- replace a file ?
- replace a line in a file ?

That would be great.

Thanks
Nath