Qubino config files

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
DarS

Qubino config files

Post by DarS »

Z-Wave Controller (it's web interface to be exact) displays optimistic message:
The controller supports all certified Z-Wave devices in the market, namely those listed in the device data base http://pepper1.net/zwavedb/.
However, I could not find any of the Qubino products on the controller's drop-down list when I tried to configure the Z-Wave Controller to work with my Qubino devices.
What did I do wrong?
Why Qubino devices were not listed by default in the drop-down list for manual device configuration?

Regards,
-DarS
pofs

Re: Qubino config files

Post by pofs »

You probably should run UpdateXMLs.sh in /opt/z-way-server/ZDDX folder. Those files were added rather recently, and may be not present in your system yet (I don't know which version of z-way you're using).
DarS

Post by DarS »

Thanks! 'UpdateXMLs.sh' did the trick. It downloaded 60+ files as I can see (the latest was previously 608-xxx, now I have files up to 670-yyy).
The index was updated and indeed I see several Qubino devices in the drop-down list. Great!

However, the updater generated around 20 errors like this one:
Error loading Z-Wave Device Description XML 290-0068-0000-0000-00-02-4e-00-00.xml: list index out of range

Why? Is it safe to ignore? If so, why as much as 20 devices generated this errors?
Or there is any manual workaround for the above?

Don't get me wrong - I have my Qubino devices imported, so I should not worry. But on the other hand I don't like seeing errors :)

Regards,
-DarS
thaui

Post by thaui »

When i did my update i had the same issue. Several errors during update. Maybe a normal behaviour.
pofs

Post by pofs »

These are several files which are present in Pepper1 database, but invalid according to XML schema. Just ignore it.