- Merten Connect 5051xx: None of them have been able to successfully include
note from PoltoS: From the post you refer to it looks like the device is not a problem with Z-Way, but is with other devices (means it can not contol other than Merten). But Z-Way can catch events from it and handles them
- UZB1: Many off these devices fail to the update bootloader
- RaZberry in combination with RaspberryPi 2: Less stable compared to Raspberry B
- Eurotronic Comet TRV: Unstable/Unreliabale with ZWay
- Vision PIR Motion & Temp sensor Gen 5 ZP 3102EU: Unable to get Status
- Aeon Labs ZW089-A Door Sensor: Violation of protocol.
- Aeon Labs Gen 5 ZW089-A: Unable to get sensor updates
- Philio PST02-1A: Interview failed
- Fibaro FDG-212 Dimmer 2 : Broken firmware
- Fibaro Motion Sensor: Multichannel associations broken
- Vision ZD2102EU-5 Inclusion problems
- KEYFOB (ZME_KFOB_S) Cannot change wakeup interval.
See viewtopic.php?f=3423&t=21325 First post has work-around.
- Fibaro RGB Interview fail SwitchColor and PowerLevel
See viewtopic.php?f=3422&t=20042&p=51950 (bug reported to Fibaro)
- ZME_054436 wall controller Does not include with v2.0.1-rc33
There are some guesses that 10% of the Z-Wave devices are flawed. This can happen a.o. because of non-conformity to Z-Wave specifications, weaknesses in the Z-Wave specifications, and quality standards for manufacturing, ...