Problem completing interview for Ecolink TILT-ZWAVE2.5-ECO

Discussions about existing Z-Wave device and their usage with Z-Way/Z-Cloud/Z-Box
ToddGreenfield

Problem completing interview for Ecolink TILT-ZWAVE2.5-ECO

Post by ToddGreenfield »

Has anyone had success setting up an Ecolink Garage Door Sensor? Specifically the TILT-ZWAVE2.5-ECO-2
I just bough two brand new ones from Amazon and they will not go past 92% on the interview process when trying to include them via the zwave razberry page. After a bit it will ask to cancel. If I cancel, I do see the device on the zwave device page (and they appear to work), but the interview for the SensorBinary shows incomplete. It also will not show up in homebridge (even after restart and even a reboot of rpi). Tried many times to exclude and then include again- all same results. Suggestions?
cwood1001

Re: Problem completing interview for Ecolink TILT-ZWAVE2.5-ECO

Post by cwood1001 »

Interview completed successfully for my Ecolink TILT-ZWAVE2.5-ECO (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MRZB0NT). I recall it taking a few attempts, excluding and re-including while standing within feet of the Razberry, but it eventually paired.

Unfortunately it doesn't report state changes. SmartThings recognized the tilt sensor soon after pairing it with my Razberry (primary controller); and SmartThings recognizes tilt changes immediately but ZWave.me does not.