Z-UNO Pricing

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
Anganthier

Z-UNO Pricing

Post by Anganthier »

Hi,

have you already got some more information on the new device? Like for example an expected price range?

Thanks,
Anganthier
pz1

Re: Pricing

Post by pz1 »

Please note that the Z-Wave me team has stopped responding to posts on this forum as of 23rd of April 2015.
You may try their email, but users reported here that their emails aren't answered to either.
There is some information on the Russian site http://rus.z-wave.me/blog/2015/03/ardui ... ve--z-uno/

edit 20150618 Updated link to Russian site
Anganthier

Post by Anganthier »

Is it official, that they won't support this forum anymore? Or does anybody know the reason what is happening?

Thanks,
Anganthier
pz1

Post by pz1 »

Anganthier wrote:Is it official, that they won't support this forum anymore?
It is not official, but just a fact. Zwave.me is a small company, and very active in product development. Unfortunately they do not have much time to respond to users.
evergreen

Re: Z-UNO Pricing

Post by evergreen »

FWIW, I just got an email from info@z-wave.me more than two months after I (and many others) reported the SSL certificate expiration.

I wish them well and hope they survive. Vera/Micasaverde started to stink as soon as they were too busy to respond to forums as well.
pz1

Post by pz1 »

evergreen wrote:FWIW, I just got an email from info@z-wave.me more than two months after I (and many others) reported the SSL certificate expiration.

I wish them well and hope they survive. Vera/Micasaverde started to stink as soon as they were too busy to respond to forums as well.
Their major problem is that they see themselves primarily as a hardware company. IMHO that is no longer true in this time and day. Hardware has become software to an ever growing extent. In that changing environment, proper documentation, and support is of crucial importance.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

We are filling http://z-uno.z-wave.me site. Before July it will contain few examples and full spec. First 100 pieces are out of factory next week. We will start FUT in Russia in July and in Europe in July-August. Target price is 50 +/- 5 EUR.

Z-Uno will rock!
Anganthier

Post by Anganthier »

I hope, since I want one :-)
larry

Post by larry »

Hello. We tried to send you email 2 and 1 message in our community.

We have a huge customer who wants a reasonably priced Z-Wave gateway skla used for a z-wave device.

it is the desire to place a gateway to be a customer.
So a number of 10 000 units is desirable to buy.

Hoping to to answer here or on our email ..

Thanks in advance
pz1

Post by pz1 »

For these numbers, a serious businessman would use the phone to discuss the proposition....
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum