Zuno-2 (7th gen) doesn't work properly (OneWire, pin 11) with more than two DS18b20

Discussion about Z-Uno product. Visit http://z-uno.z-wave.me for more details.
jalvarezprz

Zuno-2 (7th gen) doesn't work properly (OneWire, pin 11) with more than two DS18b20

Post by jalvarezprz »

I have been using a ZUNO (5th gen) for a long time and it has worked properly with more than two DS18B20 sensors. I have tried six DS18B20 (encapsulated and with 1 m cable each) without any problem.
A few days ago I bought a ZUNO-2 (7th gen) and when I have tried it with more than two DS18B20, it doesn’t work correctly. The problem happens when I connect the third DS18B20. At that instant, the ZUNO-2 stops working correctly and the white internal LED flashes, it seems that there is an electric overload in pin 11 (I confirm that the resistance of 4.7 K is installed). I have monitored the execution of the sketch with the IDE serial monitor and what appears to me is that the program doesn’t leave the “void setup ()” and never gets into the “void Loop ()”, but this problem doesn’t happen when one or two DS18B20 are used with ZUNO-2.
Has anyone had this same problem and know how to solve it?
PoltoS

Re: Zuno-2 (7th gen) doesn't work properly (OneWire, pin 11) with more than two DS18b20

Post by PoltoS »

Please try the beta 3.0.9. On 3.0.7 we had this issue.