Device incorrectly identified as mains-powered

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
jkebinger

Device incorrectly identified as mains-powered

Post by jkebinger »

Edit: after the interview completed it's now configured as battery powered

---------------

I'm not sure if this belongs here or under device-specific forum, but here goes. Hooked up my razberry today to a yale real living touch screen deadbolt. The device configuration says at the bottom that its "mains powered". Is that based on faulty information loaded from an external device database, just wrong in the demo ui, or because the interview hasn't completed yet? (several items, including the battery interview are lingering in the queue)

Does the razberry pi support beaming? Would things be working better with this lock if we could convince razberry this is a battery operated device?

thanks!

-James
jrw

Similar Problem with AEO Multisens

Post by jrw »

I have the same problem with the AEO Multisensor motion detector. Since the controller incorrectly has this device as mains operated, it will time out any commands after 15 seconds, so no reconfiguration is possible even though the device sends temperature data every 15 minutes.
jrw

Information corrected after a restart of the Z-Way server?

Post by jrw »

I just restarted the Z-Way server, now the device is listed as battery powered and commands are correctly waiting for wakeup.
PoltoS

FLiRS device is mentioned as

Post by PoltoS »

FLiRS device is mentioned as "mains powered" near button Apply just to let you know that it wil apply changes shortly after pressing the button in contrast to sleeping devices.

Yes, RaZberry supports beaming for FLiRS devices.