Fibaro Door/Window Sensor

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
hekj

Fibaro Door/Window Sensor

Post by hekj »

I have two 'Fibaro D/W Sensor', the second one that has a temperature sensor attached is not handled correctly in Z-Way v1.3.1.Reported nodeInfoFrame values:Fibaro 1"value": [ 48, 156, 133, 114, 112, 134, 128, 132, 122, 239, 43 ],Fibaro 2"value": [ 48, 156, 96, 133, 114, 112, 134, 128, 132, 122, 239, 43 ],
The above list of command classes for Fibaro 2 is missing COMMAND CLASS SENSOR MULTILEVEL (49), but  Z-Wave reports the temperature if class 49 Get command is executed.The State text is not updated when triggered ('Idle' is shown even if it is triggered), I see the following "fibaro" lines when I select menu option 'Device control --> Sensors'.None triggeredGRAY_ICONFibaro 1Not placed in zoneStateIdleGRAY_ICONFibaro 2 (#1)Not placed in zoneStateIdleGRAY_ICONFibaro 2 (#2)Not placed in zoneTemperature22.68 C Both triggeredGREEN_ICONFibaro 1Not placed in zoneStateTriggeredGREEN_ICONFibaro 2 (#1)Not placed in zoneStateIdleGREEN_ICONFibaro 2 (#2)Not placed in zoneTemperature22.68 C
graycrow

Temperature sensor refresh

Post by graycrow »

Well, I have another problem with Fibaro D/W Sensor. I have 2 of them, both equipped with temperature sensor and both set to report to the controller (wake-up) every 300 seconds. But each time I checking the values through web UI it's almost never shows last measurement. Data can be few minutes old (but not from last wake-up), or few hours old, different for both sensors, random age. Almost every time I need to press update button and wait for next wake-up to see actual temperature.

Is anybody have any ideas why this happens? Connection seems good, I have only green and light green boxes in the routing table, temperature is also correct, just not updates every wake up.
hekj

I think that we have the same

Post by hekj »

I think that we have the same problem, temperature is reported at next wake-up if update button is pressed or the CLASS SENSOR MULTILEVEL Get() command is executed.

Henrik | http://nexahome.se
PoltoS

I don't think FGK-10x sends

Post by PoltoS »

I don't think FGK-10x sends unsolicited reports. You need to poll it (use setInterval JS function to make periodical poll).
PoltoS

This is a known problem with

Post by PoltoS »

This is a known problem with Fibaro devices. They often report values without multichannel even if they announce it.Basically, they need to do it inside multichannel. You can solve this using JavaScript by mapping the value into first channel like this:zway.devices[N].instances[0].SensorBinary.data.level.bind(function() {
zway.devices[N].instances[1].SensorBinary.data.level = this.value;
});
pz1

I guess there is a spelling

Post by pz1 »

I guess there is a spelling error for SensorBinary in the above code
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
PoltoS

Thanks! fixed

Post by PoltoS »

Thanks! fixed
Silversquasher

Hi,

Post by Silversquasher »

Hi,
the known problem with Fibaro D/W Sensor devices will it be solved in z-cloud UI ?
The same "idle" state is reported in "https://z-cloud.z-wave.me:XXXXX" for all Fibaro D/W Sensor that has a temperature sensor attached.