Home Automation - Roller Shutter

Discussions about RaZberry - Z-Wave board for Raspberry computer
dolam

Re: Home Automation - Roller Shutter

Post by dolam »

I am really happy and thanks the good news.
Zway now works better and I believe that in the future will always be better
jayce

Post by jayce »

@PoltoS
Hello,
Is there a fix in the next version of zway for this module ?
Is there a problem with this module in the pepper.net db ?
Thx
jayce

Post by jayce »

Is there a fix in the next version ? 2.0 ?
Thx
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

The problem is not in Z-Way, but in the device. You just need to change config parameters to make it work.
jayce

Post by jayce »

Hello i'm not agree, the class 0x26 is missing in the configutation file of zway and pepper.net db, when i add it manually the module work fine.
dolam

Post by dolam »

it's the same for me
Eric

Post by Eric »

After you do the calibration the device reports that it can do SwitchMultilevel. At that point Z-Way also supports it when you send SwitchMultilevel commands using JavaScript directly. Z-Way just refuses to record the new command class in the configuration file, so it is not shown in the user interface and after a restart the whole CC is gone again. It works fine with other controllers, it even works with OpenZWave on the Razberry itself(!).

So whether it is a bug in the device or not, the fact remains that it is something that *can* be fixed on the Z-Way side. Taking a principle stand because Fibaro is(?) not following the standard just hurts Razberry and its users. I'm sure Fibaro is not going to lose any sleep over this tiny fraction of the market.
jayce

Post by jayce »

The command class is also missing in the configuration file of the module in pepper.net db (this configuration file is used by zway). I add it manualy in this file, zway don't add the command...
pofs

Post by pofs »

jayce wrote:The command class is also missing in the configuration file of the module in pepper.net db (this configuration file is used by zway). I add it manualy in this file, zway don't add the command...
Z-way takes supported commands from NIF, not from pepper one xml file. You might add it by editing nodeInfoFrame value (either in config file or via JS) on the corresponding device.
jayce

Post by jayce »

But the better solution is that zway add it automaticly.