I use logging module for testing purposes and made a simple visualization for it. Let's name it Z-Charts .
At the moment the code is not optimized, just a working draft.
How it works.
The Z-charts scans for all currently running sensor logging modules and displays values from them as charts .
You can find and set-up logging module in HomeAutomation UI/Modules/Data Logging/SensorValueLogging.
It tested with 2.0.1-rc16 and Chrome browser.
What you can do with it
- You can see charts
- Save Logs to local file on comuter (name generated automatically, saved to your default directory)
- Open Logs from local file on your computer
- Select time range for Chart (minimum and maximum times generated automatically)
- Move with slider to any position in time
- Scale with slider
- Open 'raw' JSON log for sensor
- Reset log file
Just copy content of archive to /opt/z-way-server/htdocs/ (or where your z-way is installed)
And go to http://[your RaZberry IP]/user/charts/
Added Binary Sensor Chart, Scale slider.
Added DatePicker, Save/Load Log, Some statistic info.