Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Isaksson

Re: Current status is not correct

Post by Isaksson »

Help please.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Looks really weired. Devices do not always reply to Get commands. I've no idea whom to blame.. Check the Background RSSI and CRC errors in Network stats (new features in development version of the Expert UI). May be you have a bad RF sitation?
Isaksson

Post by Isaksson »

Thanks for the reply, do you recommend me to download a new development version? And what version should I install?
Well it never fails when updating status from Expert UI, and it seems that the problem is related to Fibaro Wallplug.
Is anything changed that could cause this behavior on that device?

Unfortunately this issue is making the system hard to control, I mean if the GUI says On but the device is off then I have to click twice to turn the device on, very frustrating.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

does it only happen with FGWPF? May be try to rise DeviceRelaxTime in Defaults.xml to10
Isaksson

Post by Isaksson »

I have seen it on other device but it happens much more regular on the Fibaro Wallplug.

I did not find the DeviceRelaxTime in the Defaults.xml dobi need to add it?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

<DeviceRelaxDelay>5</DeviceRelaxDelay><!-- Delay between two subsequent packets sent to one device, measured in ticks (~10 ms). Some slow devices might need about 10 to respond correctly to burst of packets -->

If you use old Defaults.xml, please add it.
Isaksson

Post by Isaksson »

That i did not have so I guess I use old Defaults.xml?
I have never changed it or replaced it, does it not get updated with upgrade of zway server?

By the way, there is two Defaults.xml file, which on should I make the change in?

the on in ./z-get-tty-config/ or ./config/

Forget this, I found it in the file, the search did just fail when i tried to search for it.
I will change to 10 and se whats happen
Isaksson

Post by Isaksson »

I have now tried to increase the value from 5 to 10 but unfortunately it did not make any difference.

Any more ideas?
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

;( no... may be you have some high background noise so commands are not always delivered? Really - exceptional case - never seen such problems.