E-mail ME Failure

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
topcatsss

E-mail ME Failure

Post by topcatsss »

the E-mail ME module app has stopped working. :(

Here is the alert in the event log

Code: Select all

MailNotifier-ERROR: {"status":500,"statusText":"Internal Server Error","url":"https://service.z-wave.me/emailnotification/index.php","headers":{"Access-Control-Allow-Credentials":"true","Access-Control-Allow-Headers":"X-Requested-With, content-type","Access-Control-Allow-Methods":"POST, GET, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS","Access-Control-Allow-Origin":"*","Connection":"close","Content-Length":"0","Content-Type":"text/html; charset=UTF-8","Date":"Wed, 11 Sep 2019 21:07:23 GMT","Server":"Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)"},"contentType":"text/html","data":""}
PoltoS

Re: E-mail ME Failure

Post by PoltoS »

Could you help us reproduce it?
topcatsss

Post by topcatsss »

yup real easy

just look at the javascript code for the module and you will see it tries to POST back to the link in the above error.

So this is stating there is a problem with the index.php page, which does the forwarding of the message
EssJay

Post by EssJay »

Same here

Code: Select all

MailNotifier-ERROR: {"status":500,"statusText":"Internal Server Error","url":"https://service.z-wave.me/emailnotification/index.php","headers":{"Access-Control-Allow-Credentials":"true","Access-Control-Allow-Headers":"X-Requested-With, content-type","Access-Control-Allow-Methods":"POST, GET, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS","Access-Control-Allow-Origin":"*","Connection":"close","Content-Length":"0","Content-Type":"text/html; charset=UTF-8","Date":"Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:19:31 GMT","Server":"Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)"},"contentType":"text/html","data":""}
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Thanks, fixed!
EssJay

Post by EssJay »

Yes, now it's working again :-)

Thanks!