Z-Way v3.0.0 Release

Official announcements from Z-Wave.Me team. Check this forum to get information about new releases and bug fixes.
Krooms

Re: Z-Way v3.0.0 Release

Post by Krooms »

3.0.4 is released, right?

Doesn't work properly for me. Did a clean install, but some bugs appear (https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f ... 477#p86477).
Krooms

Post by Krooms »

kadlu

Post by kadlu »

Is there any change to get the update for POPP HUB? I have still firmware v2.3.6-2-gccdc7a5. And it tells me there is no update posiible.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

You can get update for the Popp Hub, but it will become Z-Wave.Me Hub. Popp decided not to update their Hub for now. No idea when will it change.

If you want, please provide the UUID of your hub and we add it to the group to get the update.
timb

Post by timb »

Just recently I have had a problem where Chrome loses connection to the website and the whole application is very unresponsive.
The Zway server is still running and all the logic in the system continues to work e.g. Logical Rules, Schedules, etc...
But the website just locks up and neither can i make a connection via the mobile.
I check the processor(Pi4) and its doing nothing.
I have wiatched your webinar on zwave network diagnostics and checked that all my devices (~40) are connected and most devices have a success rate of 100% transmission, just a few around 97%. So no obvious problems there.

I have backed up my Zway .zab abd .zbk and built a completely fresh build - downloaded the latest raspian OS, installed 3.05 (and tried again with 3.06), resotred the back up. Same problem.
I cant see anything in the z-way-server.log

Any advice welcome please!

Thanks
Krooms

Post by Krooms »

Restoring the Backup isn‘t helpful trying to find the issue.

Get a clean install and slowly add all the features you actually use.
If the problem occurs again, then the last thing you added is the reason.
timb

Post by timb »

Thank, I get that, but re-including 40 devices, 12 of which are burried in wall-sockets is a major undertaking!
I also use quite a lot of apps.
This apporach could take me a very long time. Is there another way to see what is happening?
Krooms

Post by Krooms »

If the .log is fine I think not.

You say you‘re using a lot of apps.
Maybe you could the other way round.

Deactivate/deinstall one app after another and see, when everything works fine again.
timb

Post by timb »

Actually I rebuilt a new SD card, fresh OS, fresh 3.05, restored back ups, upgraded to 3.06 and all seems to be fine.
I wonder if the old SD card was playing up.
Anyway all good now.
Thanks for your suggestions.
DavidJ

Post by DavidJ »

I would also like to upgrade to the latest Z-way version with my POPP hub, which is now stuck for several years on v2.3.
How do I submit my UUID for inclusion in a group for an update?