Error 500 when activating Clima Schedule

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
PoltoS

Please try again

Post by PoltoS »

We have fixed one bug, but we have not devices currently to test it. Please report us back results.
jorisdekloris

OK

Post by jorisdekloris »

I've done the ThermostatSetPoint Get command. After a wakeup of the HRT4 i still get a 500 error message. earlier it whent away for a while but now it doesnt.

I was thinking maybe this is caused by a double device in my configuration. I cant get the failed the device removed (device 15). I use device17.
jorisdekloris

Update

Post by jorisdekloris »

I;ve managed to get it working again. The only thing that goes wrong is dat sometimes is sees device 15 and sometimes device 17. Could you help me by deleting device 15 for me? or point me in the right direction?
PoltoS

Where d you see devices 15 and 17?

Post by PoltoS »

Your Horstmann thermostat should reply from one single id and not mix them. Dou you have only one device or two?

Use in Admin mode in Devices Status tab and Check connectivity button (turn Expert mode on the bottom right). After that got to Network Management and do Remove failed node.
jorisdekloris

No - Check Connectivity for batt powered devices

Post by jorisdekloris »

There is no Check Connectivity button behind battery powered devices. I can only select the device in Network Management and Mark it as failed. Hence this is broken i'll have to wait till you guys push the new software.
PoltoS

Ah, you are right!

Post by PoltoS »

It is only for listening devices. Indeed, it should be done by Mark battery as failed. We will update next week.