Climate schedule and DLC

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
pz1

Climate schedule and DLC

Post by pz1 »

I noticed that after I manually increased the temperature on my DLC with .5C, I saw this value reflected under Devices Control/Thermostats. I wondered if there are more DLC's (I own only one) in the same zone the other DLC setpoints were increased automatically as well? Danfoss according to their brochures are quite keen on having all thermostats in a zone being set to the same temperature.
Since 29-12-2016 I am no longer a moderator for this forum
PoltoS

No, others will not change

Post by PoltoS »

Changing one single thermostat temperature will make a temporary "setback" for this thermostat. This will be overriden by next setpoint sent to all thermostats in a zone when automatically controlled.
zeimon

Is it possible to make a rule

Post by zeimon »

Is it possible to make a rule or association to make this happen?

Btw. Thanks for a good product
PoltoS

What exactly do you want to

Post by PoltoS »

What exactly do you want to do?

You can make a rule catching button press (or a schedule) that activates a scene sending some setpoint temperature to DLC.
zeimon

I would like to make it so

Post by zeimon »

I would like to make it so that all the thermostats in one zone/room always is the same temperature.

So if the wife presses the +1 temp on one of the DLC thermostats then the temperature automatically adjust to the same on the other DLC in that zone.

Or if I use your ipad app and only raise the temp on one DLC Z-way automatically adjust the rest in that zone.

PoltoS

This was not designed to work

Post by PoltoS »

This was not designed to work that way. If you alter one single tthermostat, others will not change and next climate schedule point will override the user change.

If you want to change temperature for the full zone, you have to alter temperature values of the zone. Unfortunately current iPad app do not allow this yet as well as scene activations.