Commercial door locks

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
therealdeal74

Commercial door locks

Post by therealdeal74 »

Hi, I'm just getting started with Zwave. I have a need for some commercial door locks for the storefront. I googled and searched all I could but came up with nothing suitable.

I have several storefront doors that all use the style lock pictured below. Is there something available for this type of hardware?

Is there anything on the horizon?

Thanks
PoltoS

Re: Commercial door locks

Post by PoltoS »

You can use Z-Uno to empower with Z-Wave any bare metal motorized locks available on the market
Georgepel

Post by Georgepel »

PoltoS wrote:
07 Sep 2021 01:35
You can use Z-Uno to empower with Z-Wave any bare metal motorized locks available on the market
can i used the motorized lock for outdoor and indoor? is it durable or provide a strong security against cut resistance.
intveltr

Post by intveltr »

Another option might be the Danalock. They normally work with Euro cylinders with a tail, but you might be able to find a tail lock for this type of cylinder as well. These locks allow manual operation from inside our outside (with your key), and support locks that require multiple turns to open.
redley112

Post by redley112 »

PoltoS wrote:
07 Sep 2021 01:35
You can use Z-Uno to empower with Z-Wave any bare metal motorized locks available on the market. slope unblocked
I'm wondering the same thing!
CaylinBr

Post by CaylinBr »

What about a usual smart lock? there are plenty on the market and as far as I know they are well secured and well working, you just need to ensure yourself it was installed correctly so please use a locksmith kingston upon thames service. I have two smart locks, one is indoor, a simple eurolock with a fingerprint sensor - working well enough, and the other one is the entrance door, its a massive lock with tree ways to open, fingerprint, 4 to 16 digit lock and a card lock. I've spend a lot of time searching for the best one for my entrance door, and to be honest first couple of weeks I was a little bit nervous but the calming factor was the integration program with my phone, so you can see if there was a door opening or somebody tried to enter your home and couldn't manage it. One of the best things about card lock is you can assign multiple cards for your lock and every one can be personalized for a particular person, with an ID or with a whole profile with a photo and ID data. As far as I was told this kind of locks are pretty hard to broke and it will take you a lot of time to hack this lock so I am pretty sure my home is safe now
prodigy60

Post by prodigy60 »

I use the tedee smart lock and have had no problems with installation. All tutorials are available on the manufacturer's website:
https://tedee.com/topic/first-steps/
The whole kit works wirelessly, so I didn't have to pull extra cables.
harre

Post by harre »

I bought this one:
https://danalock.com/products/danalock-v3-smart-lock

It has a variant that uses both z-wave and bluetooth, I like to have two redundant systems in case I got any issues.