Aeotec by Aeon Labs Minimote

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Zway424

Aeotec by Aeon Labs Minimote

Post by Zway424 »

I have RGBW LED bulb from Aeotec by Aeon Labs and I'd like to use the Aeotec by Aeon Labs minimote to turn the lights on/off. I've followed the instructions from the manufacturer and nothing seems to work on the remote. Has anyone successfully been able to use minimote with Razberry? If so, please provide detailed instructions on how you were able to get it to successfully operate (i.e. use the minimote to turn LED bulb on/off).

Thanks!
RichardHun

Re: Aeotec by Aeon Labs Minimote

Post by RichardHun »

RGBW LED Strip is ideal to use when a colour changing light and white light is required in one location from one LED strip and RGBW LED Controllers can control both the white and colour changing light LED's together.
I hope you will get a best solution for your problem soon.

[moderator removed offending link, and deleted this obvious spammer]
Zway424

Re: Aeotec by Aeon Labs Minimote

Post by Zway424 »

Thanks for your response, however I think you misinterpreted my question. I have a minimote from Aeon Labs and I've been unable to use the minimote to turn lights on/off. My girlfriend thinks it's too much of a hassle to find her phone, open the ZWay Control app, then turn on/off the light. She wants a remote located next to the lamp, since the lamp must always be powered in order to communicate with the RaZberry.