Remote access stopped working after upgrade

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
MattiasW

Remote access stopped working after upgrade

Post by MattiasW »

After upgrading my Raspberry to Buster and Z-way to 3.0.6 I've got problem with remote access. In the UI I get the popup "Can't initialize remote access data. Please deactivate/activate it in apps-active tab". I've tried to stop/start and reinstalled Remote access status under apps-active tab but the issue persists. Have anyone experienced this behaviour?
MattiasW

Re: Remote access stopped working after upgrade

Post by MattiasW »

Under active apps I cannot see remote access app. I also tried to install Mobile App support. The app installed without problem but I cannot see it under actice apps. Try to add a new one give error message that only one installation is possible. I tried to delete remote access form automation/module and userModel and reinstalled the app again but same issue.

Under firmware upgrade I've deselected and then activate remote access and it does not give any error message. Port 8084 is open.

I've also tried to generate a new remote ID following this link: https://z-wave.me/frequently-asked-ques ... ne-sd-card This completes successfully and service is up and running.

Any ideas what to try next?
MattiasW

Re: Remote access stopped working after upgrade

Post by MattiasW »

Solved - Needed to go to Management -> My settings and check show system app. Then I could stop and start remote access which solved the issue.