mango

Re: Integration with Home Assistant

Post by mango »

PMed credentials
Willem_K

Post by Willem_K »

@PoltoS
After the update from Home Assistant core 2023.4.6 to 2023.5.0 all sensor data (I am using different devices/brands) are shown as "unavailable" in Home Assistant.
mango

Post by mango »

Issue was reported 3h ago on GH
https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/93294

In the additional info, i think the reporter worked out the issue, and release PoltoS referenced a couple of posts ago will fix the issue
mango

Post by mango »

FYI issues sorted on 2023.6 - thanks PoltoS
Topas

Post by Topas »

Home Assistant 2023.8.3
Supervisor 2023.08.1
Operating System 10.4
Frontend 20230802.1 - latest

I installed the zwave me add on and connected it with home assistant.
But I can´t see the devices in home assistant. There were no devices (Fibaro blinds) recognized in HA (although I enabled them for this user)
What can I do?
lanbrown

Post by lanbrown »

I personally have not tried 2023.8.3 as I'm still running the July build. There have been some compatibility issues between the integration and Home Assistant. It appears that the HA developers have made changes that break things. The July build is working for me but I don't have Fibaro blind devices.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Do you see errors in the HA log?
slytt

Post by slytt »

I have had RPI4 running Zway 4.1.1 + RPI4 running HAOS on same network for few weeks working great with HA Homekit - I myself experienced unavailibility of devices simply by simply rebooting the RPI4 HAOS july version recently (everything was working find including fibaro shutters) so this is a first problem - after update to HA 8.4 - it now allows to connect to zway but this time no devices are showing as available at all ( I had 50 previously ) - the HA logs does not show any errors as well.

This is again frustrating to see such unstability - how can HA find z-way seamlessly and not display any devices (I used admin or even local user with token that should fetch all devices as previously)
let me know what you need specifically to rouble shoot please
lanbrown

Post by lanbrown »

The issue is changes are being made under the hood of HA and it breaks the Z-Way integration. As you stated, after you updated to HA 8.4 you ran into the issue. Z-Way didn't change, HA did. It seems every month we see this issue and then an update to HA is released and the issue goes away.