If -> then app not working after v3.0.6 update

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Helleman

If -> then app not working after v3.0.6 update

Post by Helleman »

After my update to z-wave.me version 3.0.6 my if -> then apps stopped working.
I have seen topics were others had the same problem, but I can’t seem to find them now.
How can I fix this?

PoltoS

Re: If -> then app not working after v3.0.6 update

Post by PoltoS »

Have you pressed "transform" button in automation tab?

Helleman

Post by Helleman »

I tried to hit transform on the If -> then rule after searching a while for it, but that did not help.
What is exactly the “transform” function?

Helleman

Post by Helleman »

It turned out that the problem wasn't the If -> Then rule, the problem was that the programmimng of my Nodon remote control has changed. I previously used the app “Trap events from remotes and sensors” but it now seems that app is no longer available. Instead it seems that the If -> then app has been updated with “Scene controller” which I will be using now instead.

Edit: I found that the ”Trap events from remotes and sensors” app still exists under the apps for advanced... However, I am now using the remote control with the ”scene controller” in the If -> then app and it works perfectly.

orgeltoneat

Post by orgeltoneat »

Helleman wrote:
20 Jun 2020 18:12
It turned out that the problem wasn't the If -> Then rule, the problem was that the programmimng of my Nodon remote control has changed. I previously used the app “Trap events from remotes and sensors” but it now seems that app is no longer available. Instead it seems that the If -> then app has been updated with “Scene controller” which I will be using now instead.

Edit: I found that the ”Trap events from remotes and sensors” app still exists under the apps for advanced... However, I am now using the remote control with the ”scene controller” in the If -> then app and it works perfectly.
You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Is it possible that the Trap events from remotes and sensors app is broken in 3.0.6?

I migrated my WD system to a Razberry Pi 4 combo (2.3.8 to 3.0.6) and everything is working perfectly, except for the Trap events from remotes and sensors - app. It does not trap events from my remotes, even the autofilled list is clear.

Log is only showing starting/stopping of the app.

I got around 10 zwave.me wall controllers in my house and using them as central scene controllers is a bit janky, if you got more than 1 controller for the same light. I prefer the trapped event (scene) much more.

Maybe someone got an idea?

PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Please send us logs on clicks, we will check it.

johnsonmark506

Post by johnsonmark506 »

I moved my wd framework to a razberry Pi 4 combo and everything is working impeccably, with the exception of the trap occasions from controllers and sensors application. It doesn't trap occasions from my controllers, even the autofilled list is clear. Log is just indicating beginning/halting of the application.

PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Sorry, what means occasions from controllers to sensors?