Z-Way App for Android

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Franz Winchester

Re: Z-Way App for Android

Post by Franz Winchester »

Hello,
I tried again and from this moment on the app does not work any more. Reinstall, update manually to v3.1.2...all a mess.
The app starts, the I scan the QR-code an it starts to connect. After some time it's getting stuck and you can only acceess the "to hub" and try again or access login data, but with no success. I will try to send you a video, but it might be too large, because the process takes several minutes.
Regards
Thomas
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

I
Am I right that you only see My Hubs button? Turn off the WiFi and it will work again. The big will be fixed in v3.1.3
Dempsey
Location: https://mini-militia.com/mini-militia-m ... d-version/

Post by Dempsey »

Franz Winchester wrote:
06 Feb 2021 18:33
Hello,
I tried again and from this moment on the app does not work any more. Reinstall, update manually to v3.1.2...all a mess.
The yowhatsapp app starts, the I scan the QR-code an it starts to connect. After some time it's getting stuck and you can only acceess the "to hub" and try again or access login data, but with no success. I will try to send you a video, but it might be too large, because the process takes several minutes.
Regards
Thomas
Something is similar happened to me, I've been using Z-way App on my Note 9 for a while now. It was running just smooth on Android Oreo however today I received the Android Pie update and now whenever I am trying to open the App it is only displaying a white blank screen at the startup. Please help!!
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Please make sure to use the v3.1.3 and the latest Android app from Google Play store
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

@Franz Winchester the new v3.1.3 and new Adnroid app are released. Please give them a try.
Franz Winchester

The android app still does not work with 3.1.3. It stucks in a loop after you enter the login data.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Could you please remove the app, install back (to clean the app data) and configure again - may be some cache. If this does not help please collect the log and we check the issue.

Before adding the controller click 5 times on OR word between Scan QR code and Enter Manually. The reproduce the issue and go back to the same screen to press again 5 times on OR and send us the log.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We would love to locate and fix this issue.
Franz Winchester

When I have time.
But please fix the issue with the scrambled items in the dashboard and rooms. I organized the whole house according to Z-Wave and to use the web-interface with our mobiles. This is not possible at the moment.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Do you mean that you have issues with organizing items on dashboard or the Mobile App do not repsect the organized order?
Franz Winchester

Please read my comment therefore in the Official Announcements section for v3.1.3.
https://forum.z-wave.me/viewtopic.php?f=3417&t=34156
Concerning the app I don not know, because I did not get it to work yet.