Z-Way App for Android

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
PoltoS

Re: Z-Way App for Android

Post by PoltoS »

Please let me know the time of crash, we will try to catch it on the crashlytics.
kol909

Post by kol909 »

Ryan70 wrote:
15 Dec 2021 16:40
Dempsey wrote:
20 Feb 2021 15:37
Franz Winchester wrote:
06 Feb 2021 18:33
Hello,
I tried again and from this moment on the app does not work any more. Reinstall, update manually to v3.1.2...all a mess.
The app starts, the I scan the QR-code an it starts to connect. After some time it's getting stuck and you can only acceess the "to hub" and try again or access login data, but with no success. I will try to send you a video, but it might be too large, because the process takes several minutes.
RegardsGBWhatsApp
Thomas
Something is similar happened to me, I've been using Z-way App on my Note 9 for a while now. It was running just smooth on Android Oreo however today I received the Android Pie update and now whenever I am trying to open the yo whatsapp App it is only displaying a white blank screen at the startup. Please help!!
Same happened with me after updating the Android version. Today I got the Android 11 update on my ROG Phone and since then the app is showing "Unfortunately App Has Stopped". How to fix this?
Me too. Its same with me. I updated it with the latest one...!
jhonedk

Post by jhonedk »

Z-Way app will prove to be very good for me, I can control smart home with this app. This is certified by controller software running on PoppHub. :idea: Kinemaster Mod Apk
pennynots88

Post by pennynots88 »

Am I right that you only see My Hubs button? Turn off the WiFi and it will work again. The big will be fixed in v3.1.3 watch movies

9apps download
redrichard

Post by redrichard »

kol909 wrote:
29 Dec 2021 13:18
Ryan70 wrote:
Dempsey wrote:

Something is similar happened to me, I've been using Z-way App on my Note 9 for a while now. It was running just smooth on Android Oreo however today I received the Android Pie update and now whenever I am trying to open themini militia apk App it is only displaying a white blank screen at the startup. Please help!!
Same happened with me after updating the Android version. Today I got the Android 11 update on my ROG Phone and since then the app is showing "Unfortunately App Has Stopped". How to fix this?
Me too. Its same with me. I updated it with the latest one...!
Did you updated your app version as version of this app is mentioned in previous post's...
Factom123

Post by Factom123 »

redrichard wrote:
07 May 2022 15:09
kol909 wrote:
29 Dec 2021 13:18
Ryan70 wrote:

Me too. Its same with me. I updated fm whatsapp it with the latest one...!
Did you updated your app version as version of this app is mentioned in previous post's...
The app crashes after 12.1 oxygen os update in my OP9 pro. it worked fine before that. Should I revert the OS manually ?
Last edited by Factom123 on 10 Jul 2022 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

We will check the crash. Please specify the time when you repeat it and we find it in crashlitics
maruoro

Post by maruoro »

Dempsey wrote:
Franz Winchester wrote:
06 Feb 2021 18:33
Hello,
I tried again and from this moment on the app does not work any more. Reinstall, update manually to v3.1.2...all a mess.
The app starts, the I scan the QR-code an it starts to connect. After some time it's getting stuck and you can only acceess the "to hub" and try again or access login data, but with no success. I will try to send you a video, but it might be too large, because the process takes several minutes.
Regards
Thomas
Something is similar happened to me, I've been using Z-way App on my Note 9 for a while now. It was running just smooth on Android Oreo however today I received the Android Pie update and now whenever I am trying to open the App it is only displaying a white blank screen at the startup. Please help!!
Me too. Its same with me. I updated the playstore then it got fixed.
Regards,
Maruoro
Checkout GB WhatsApp APK here to use Dual WhatsApp !