Corrupt SD card...again!

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
insiorc

Re: Corrupt SD card...again!

Post by insiorc »

I've more or less redone the zway apps, quite a few were saying duplication errors when saving any changes so I've redone them all. I still have the old ones paused, so what I'm not sure about is whether I can safely delete the old ones as a few I tried have flagged errors as the pic below. I've seen a previous post on correcting the duplicates using jsbeautifier, but learning that is for another day I was just needing to get things working again.
error.png
error.png (57.09 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
Below is a better write rate, 26.5Gb in 2 days is much better than in a few hours as I initially was getting. I've been going through some sensors to try and stop what I don't need or reduce the transmition frequency of what I do, I've still got some improvements to go.
zway.jpg
zway.jpg (50.25 KiB) Viewed 2709 times
The main thing is I now have a useable system again with very fast acting lights etc.
Rpi4 2Gb, Z-Way 3.2.2, UZB 5.39
rogesh

Post by rogesh »

You should change to an SSD. Mine's running on the least expensive SSD with 3D NAND (Verbatim) in a modest USB case. 31 €, and the issues with the SD cards are no more. It's in any event, running quicker than from SD. No additional force supply required, in the event that you utilize the first or a comparative force connector.
alphons

Post by alphons »

Changed to SSD, never regreted that.