Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Heffner2

Re: Smart washing machine

Post by Heffner2 »

HoferSackal wrote:
28 Jan 2023 22:31
Hey Johannes,

I did as you suggested.
I‘m also using a Tasmota-Plug (which i integrated via virtual devices - simple curl http get).

Here‘s my code - any hints to do it better would be great:

Code: Select all

### Code_Device_sensorMultilevel_47 // Leistung Waschmaschine
if (isNaN(global.Waschmaschine)) {global.Waschmaschine = 0}
if (vdev("Code_Device_sensorMultilevel_47").value() < 3 && vdev("Code_Device_sensorMultilevel_47").value() > 0 && global.Waschmaschine == 1) {
 setTimer("WaschmaschineKeineLeistung", function() { vdev("DummyDevice_125").on() }, 300);
 setTimer("WaschmaschineSchalterReset", function() { vdev("DummyDevice_125").off() }, 420);
 global.Waschmaschine = 0;
 //console.log("Timer start, Leistung Waschmaschine:", vdev("Code_Device_sensorMultilevel_47").value());
 //console.log("global.Waschmaschine = ", global.Waschmaschine);
}
if (vdev("Code_Device_sensorMultilevel_47").value() > 3) {
 stopTimer("WaschmaschineKeineLeistung");
 stopTimer("WaschmaschineSchalterReset");
 vdev("DummyDevice_125").off();
 global.Waschmaschine = 1;
 //console.log("Timer stop, Leistung Waschmaschine:", vdev("Code_Device_sensorMultilevel_47").value());
 //console.log("global.Waschmaschine = ", global.Waschmaschine);
}
I‘m using a binary switch which is on for a short time (via the two timers) and I‘ve a notification rule which sends a message if that switch is „on“.

Regards,
Michael
I am using a binary switch that is activated for a brief period of time through two timers. Additionally, I have set up a notification rule that sends a message whenever the switch is in the "on" position. This allows me to receive notifications whenever the switch is activated, providing me with real-time information or alerts.
KaydenceOconnell

Re: Smart washing machine

Post by KaydenceOconnell »

There's nothing worse than getting bombarded with alerts for no reason.
So, you're on the hunt for an app that's a bit more savvy with its notifications, maybe something that can hold off on sending a message until it's sure the wash cycle is actually done. Sounds like a smart move to me! While I haven't stumbled upon an app like that myself, I'll definitely keep my ears to the ground for ya.