Controller is secondary in the network. It can not add/remove devices to/from the network. Use your primary controller

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
Miklux

Controller is secondary in the network. It can not add/remove devices to/from the network. Use your primary controller

Post by Miklux »

Hi all,

I think I have a problem with my controller.
I can't include more than 2 devices in my network...
I bough the license of UZB more than one year ago, I'm working with ZWay installed in a Raspberry PI 3 and the UZB device connected to the USB port.

Now when I open the Expert UI interface, in the Network>Control page i read this:
Controller is secondary in the network. It can not add/remove devices to/from the network. Use your primary controller to add new devices and delete old.
When I include the second device, I read : Your RaZberry or UZB requires a license

If I go in the license page, and try to enter the license number received by email I receive an error: Unable to verify the License Key

Has anyone had the same problem?
How have you solved it?
PoltoS

Re: Controller is secondary in the network. It can not add/remove devices to/from the network. Use your primary controll

Post by PoltoS »

Please let me know (by mail or in PM) the UUID of your dongle and the code you enter