FGBS-001 & FGMS-001 not polling temperatures / sensors

Discussions about Z-Way software and Z-Wave technology in general
harveybabes

FGBS-001 & FGMS-001 not polling temperatures / sensors

Post by harveybabes »

Hi
This has been a problem for sometime but now that I am now using Bullseye OS / 4.0.2 FW I wish to fix all of the snags in my system.

Sensors seems to lose real time levels and level history after the Pi is power cycled.

I can see the temperatures of the FGBS-001's & FGMS-001 @ http://x.x.x.x:8083/expert/#/control/sensors but the device 'icons' are only showing the 'degrees' and 'C' symbols with no temperatures. The device history pop up reads "An unexpected error occurred during loading data. Try to reload the page."

The interviews for each device are complete but @ http://x.x.x.x:8083/expert/#/configurat ... ration/NNN reads " Configuration is not supported for this device or the interview has not been completed."

I can see there are many questions of different flavours regarding the interviews being incomplete however these are good I assume. They did once upon a time work with FW 2.3.7 but did stop polling with FW 2.3.7 last year without any changes from my behalf.

This means I am unable to use the MAGICEYE nor device NNN.3, in the case of the FGBS-001, within an IFTTT environment which obviously limits their use somewhat. For expensive devices I would have expected more tbh.

I have reset and included the devices several times without avail. The FGBS-001 and MAGICEYE will read the temperatures correctly on initial setup but if the Pi is power cycled it only shows the last temperature read before the power cycle and then the device's history button doesn't show the graph anymore but only reads "An unexpected error occurred during loading data. Try to reload the page." Reloading makes not difference.

Here's the HTTP request:
GET
http://x.x.x.x:8083/ZAutomation/api/v1/ ... _67-3-49-1

{
"data": {
"creationTime": 1665565431,
"creatorId": 1,
"customIcons": {
"default": "custom_icon_16323017669667777.png"
},
"deviceType": "sensorMultilevel",
"firmware": "3.49",
"h": 858084176,
"hasHistory": true,
"id": "ZWayVDev_zway_67-3-49-1",
"location": 13,
"locationName": "4 - UTILITY",
"manufacturer": "Fibaro",
"metrics": {
"probeTitle": "Temperature",
"scaleTitle": "°C",
"level": "",
"icon": "temperature",
"title": "Hot Water Temp",
"isFailed": false
},
"nodeId": 67,
"order": {
"rooms": 3,
"elements": 0,
"dashboard": 0,
"room": 9
},
"permanently_hidden": false,
"probeType": "temperature",
"product": "",
"tags": [],
"technology": "Z-Wave",
"visibility": true,
"updateTime": 1674317378
},
"code": 200,
"message": "200 OK",
"error": null
}

It looks as if I'm missing the following line for the device:
"modificationTime": x,
"lastLevel": x.x

Does anybody have any suggestions to get these devices to work as intended? I've heard there are bugs but don't quite understand that these can work as designed for some years and all of a sudden not.

Thanks in advance
harveybabes

Re: FGBS-001 & FGMS-001 not polling temperatures / sensors

Post by harveybabes »

Hi All

Has anybody got any ideas as to why I am not receiving feedback from my sensors?
I can't believe I am the only person having this issue - the post "4.0.0" points to issues with sensors and there is a work around for that but there are no ideas posted for this problem.

It's frustrating that I can see the temperature levels at http://localhost.166:8083/expert/#/control/sensors but the devices within the user UI are not updating. Also I cannot see these devices within the drop down selection menu to create any rules!

I hope somebody can help me as soon as possible as I am unable to automate my projects.

Thank you in advance
PoltoS

Post by PoltoS »

Please send access credentials to the support team and the reference to this post. We will look on it
harveybabes

Post by harveybabes »

PoltoS wrote:
26 Jan 2023 22:34
Please send access credentials to the support team and the reference to this post. We will look on it
Thank you Polto, I have emailed the details
Willem_K

Post by Willem_K »

Hi,

Was is the status of this? Has it been solved?

Best regards,

Willem